Hope all of my squash friends and their families are safe and dry. From the couple week ago historical devastating flooding that we have all experience and witness. And so many our family and neighbor’s effected by this disaster. I have decided to postpone the Junior and Pro and amateur squash tournament until next month.I really don’t think it will be appropriate or even logistically possible to hold the Junior and PSA tournament in September.
Please watch out for email in next couple of weeks regarding the Junior tournament and Amateur Charity squash tournament.
Once Again for all your support and help.
Looking forward to seeing you then.